Head of Product - Mobile Games Publishing Platform. London, UK.
- We are a group of entrepreneurs who came together to build great games. After having exited the previous company that we built together and sold, our key goal is to make an impact in an area we are all passionate about and have fun.
- We started and built the biggest mobile ad network in the Middle East and Southern Europe region and sold it to AdColony, the inventors of rewarded video ads in mobile games. Our expertise is in the commercialization of games at scale, enabled by complex technology platforms.
- Our goal is to bring together the best talent that is fit to go after our mission, regardless of background and location. We believe in opportunity equality and in the ability of diverse thinking teams to make a world-changing impact. We are looking to join up with other risk-takers to form the foundation of our team.
- Define and plan the product vision and roadmap for Coda’s and its customers success.
- Lead the product team and grow its members into industry leading professionals.
- Be a part of and contribute to the decision making for the Company’s strategy.
- Implement and improve processes & products for defining and measuring the success of Coda products
- Establish absolute understanding and clarity across Coda regarding the product roadmap and the motivations behind it
- Constantly come up with opportunities to be seized, problems to be solved for our customers and keep refining backlog as a continuous effort. Define picture of success, decide on metrics to measure success
- Support your decisions of what’s next by driving qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights
- Create the environment and consensus that teams of data scientists, developers, designers and your stakeholders be a part of it and move towards your vision of the platform successfully
- Be the champion and the evangelist of Coda’s and your team’s mission - Be the voice of our work and roadmap across internal and external stakeholders
- We welcome parents and parents-to-be. 24 weeks maternity and 8 weeks paternity leave with full pay (eligibility after 1 year of employment)
- Private health insurance, pension contribution and life insurance
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Competitive salary and equity
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.